CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I called Keith's Automotive after my brakes started scraping a month after having them done somewhere else. After being told my caliper was bad and a $700+ quote I called Keith's and Adam was very helpful. After they looked at it Adam let me know it seized because my break line was swollen. He was able to transfer my brake warranty for the pads and rotors and along with a caliper and hose it was still well under $400. I'm thankful for their honesty, thorougness, and professionalism. If I let the other place change my caliper I would've been back in a couple days because they didn't tell me about the brake line being swollen and who knows how much money.
My vehicle broke down on a long road trip in some random place along I-70. I looked for a mechanic with good review to tow my vehicle to it, and I was lucky enough to find Keith's Automotive Center. They went the extra mile and lent a helping hand when I was literally stranded in their small town. They got my car into a service bay on a same-day basis and got back to me with preliminary diagnosis before close of business. They continued to troubleshoot the next morning and gave me solutions with quotes that were accurate. They worked over the next week to keep me informed as to progress, and in every way they went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of, even helping me get squared away while I was in town and trying to figure out how to get home while I awaited repairs. They delivered their work faster than they had quoted and faster than I'd have expected. Then because I had to come back from out of town, Adam met me outside of normal hours to return the vehicle to me. These guys are trustworthy and pros.